FileBound had a great 2014. We released a new version of our software in May. We celebrated important milestones and awards. Our employees made positive impacts in the community and had some fun in the office, too. See our top 10 highlights from 2014.
1. FileBound 7 was released over the summer. The software features enhanced analytics, improved workflow tools, an E-Form Designer, and an easy-to-use design that focuses on the customer. The software includes an Android app to complement the iOS app.
“Our refreshed user interface and focus on customer experience make it easier to complete work and respond quickly when business needs change,” said Sean Nathaniel, senior vice president of technology at Upland Software and general manager of FileBound.
2. Upland Software’s FileBound was named in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management 2014. Published by Gartner, Inc., the leading information technology research and advisory company, the Magic Quadrant helps decision makers develop their ECM strategies to assess whether they have the right products and enterprise platforms to support them.
“We believe being recognized on the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management is an indication that Upland’s commitment to customer success and innovation addresses a critical need in the market,” Nathaniel said.
3. In December, we were proud to announce that FileBound was certified with Fujitsu’s PaperStream IP image enhancement technology.
4. In the fall, we received an Enterprise-Ready security rating from the Skyhigh CloudTrust™ Program. The program is designed to help promote cloud services that have received the highest enterprise-ready rating.
5. FileBound was a finalist for a 2014 Stratus Award for Software as a Service of the Year. The Business Intelligence Group’s Stratus Award recognizes companies making a difference in the world of cloud computing.
6. We celebrated our one-year anniversary as part of the Upland Software family in May! We’re proud to be one of many Upland Software solutions.
7. Upland Software had its initial public offering and began trading on the Nasdaq Global Market in November.
8. We welcomed Solution Q to the Upland Software family in November. Then in December, Mobile Commons joined the Upland suite of cloud and enterprise solutions.
9. We gave back to our community several times this year. Thanks to donations from Upland and FileBound staff, we donated 102 backpacks to give to the Salvation Army’s Back to School Backpack program. The program provides children in need with essential school supplies. We also participated in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, and got Upland staff and FileBound Fred to join us.
10. Employees had fun participating in the FileBound Olympics, which featured ladder golf and a chair relay.
We can’t wait to see what 2015 brings.